20 FACTS ABOUT ME
I normally don't do these sorts of posts, but I was tagged by few sisters and I thought it'd be fun to do. I WAS RIGHT! This was a lot of fun and a little bit hard.
1) My biggest dream is to make it to Jannah with my family and friends.
2) I am 28 years old Muslim Mum of 3.
3) I follow the Quran and Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf. 4) I’m a total Londoner! However we moved to Saudi Arabia just over 2 years ago to master the Arabic language and to have a better Islamic life style. 5) I have 3 wonderful girls whom I homeschool. They are my goal to Jannah. In shaa Allah 6) I am a qualified childcarer who loves to research on child development. 7) I love having things organised. 8) I love tea and coffee excessively. 9) I'm very careful about what I feed my children. 10) The beach is a place of peace for me. 11) I have a love/hate relationship with exercise. I hate doing crazy, hard workouts, but love how I feel after I do them. 12) I can be very sensitive at times. 13) I do not like the dark at all. Sometimes I even sleep with a light on! 14) I am an introvert. 15) My hobbies are going out on nature trips with my little family. 16) I'm very straight to the point but very loyal and loving at the same time. 17) I get very anxious if I leave my children even for an hour. 18) I very much dislike eating chicken!
19) I love reading my spare time and hope to complete publishing children books based on the 4 women promised Jannah for my girls.
20) My husband is my best friend!
Well I hope that gave you a little insight into me :)